1 - Base Plan
Reach out for a demo if you need more information about what our base plan includes and excludes. The base plan covers a simple customisation campaign where automation of fulfillment is not needed.
- 2 users
- 25 products
- 50 workflows
- No transaction fees for first $1500 turnover
- Auto Send PDF to email
- PDF/PNG/SVG/JPG print files
- Email support
- *small % fees apply for transactions over $1500USD/mo
2 - Add-ons
Some of our customers require advanced features. Spiff and its partners are constantly building new ways to improve conversion, increase reach and reduce the cost of fulfillment.
- Customize the appearance of the customization workflow so it looks on-brand.
- Charge more for certain choices within the customization process via a subtotal function
- Add orders that don't come via your eCommerce store into the same system.
- Generate professional brochures for your customers
- Give customers total control over the areas of your product they wish to customize.
- Bring product experiences to life by placing them via Augmented Reality into whatever viewable area they are in.
- Generate more than one customized product at a time. Upload CSV's or connect with other order lists.
- Sell your customized products on other retailers' websites and vice versa.
- Have up to 10 different users who can manage and update your customization experiences.
- 3 hours p/m of content creation or consultation. Used by customers who manage their own workflows.
- Dedicated support with a familar face and higher levels of responsivenes and hours spent supporting your needs.
- For when you need a dedicated Spiff customization expert for deeper levels of help and consulation
- Send files automatically from local computers to print queues or print servers.
- Set rules via logic to automatically route orders to one or more locations of your choosing.
- Color match your brand colors exactly using Spot colors. Also used for forme overlays.
- Arrange files for print exactly how you need them with advanced, automatic layouts.
DYNAMIC SKU GENERATOR
- A dynamically generated SKU which can be confiugured to display SKU codes for all components of an order. This allows downstream systems to ingest and deconstruct the SKU to instruct systems accordingly.
- Allow customers to move, scale and rotate text and imagery within a structured workflow
3 - Transactions
To deliver fair pricing based on volumes, spiff has kept is subscription prices low to allow for the smaller merchant.
Transactions are charged for customers with a turnover of over $1500USD per month
0 - $1.5k p/m
- Based on turnover through the spiff platform. First $1500USD per month is FREE.
- Example: Turnover of $1.5k... No Transaction Fee
- Example: Turnover of 35K... 2% x $13.5k + 1% x $20k = $470
- Example: Turnover of 50K... 2% x $13.5k + 1% x $20k + $30k x 0.5% = $620
4 - Operational Services
Outside of our platform services, spiff offers its customers services that are quoted on an as needed basis.